Thursday, April 26, 2007

Post #22 4/23/07 Chase Report

Started the day out in Childress Texas. We headed north towards Perryton Texas with the warmfront/dryline intersection in mind. Headed east from Perryton into Oklahoma towards Buffalo, then north into Kansas toward Sitca and east agin to Protection Kansas. Got somewhere between 3 and 5 tornadoes, have to check the video. Extended report COMING SOON!!

Early on in the storm, looking north. Funnel cloud looking north, somewhere around Buffalo I think.

My only crappy still of any of the tornadoes as I was busy shooting bad ass video. I dont have the video grabs yet so I figured I would post this as a teaser. This is just west of Protection Kansas looking east. UPDATES SOON TO COME!!!!!!


My first decent CG aside from the slanted horizon. Still getting the hang of the window mount.
Bad Ass Chase!!!!



No comments: