Friday, January 4, 2008

1/4/08 Dark Art

I am fascinated with the way the foreground leads you to the water while adding to the intimidation factor of the cliff face on the other side. I will be playing with this shot for a while as I think it has some serious potential as a fine art peice. Leave comments!!! I need feedback.
This shot also has potential but I find the halo to be distracting. I will re-work this one when I get some time.

I thought these turned out kinda cool despite not being realistic. The HDR treatment makes for some ghostly halos and evil contrast. These are fully intended to be art peices and they are mainly for shits and giggles. The original shots were completely uninteresting but I found that HDR + B/W can make something out of nothing. I am also toying with the idea of adding some old photo treatment suck as crackling and torn edges. We went digital for a reason right?

No comments: