Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pre-production Design for my new Website

Ive been brainstorming ideas for my new website and after some time, have arrived at this design.
The layout mimics Marc Adamus' website, albeit quite poorly. There will be plenty of elements to make it unique, especially since Im not using the template that he paid someone thousands of dollars to create. Its going to be interesting to see if I can peice together a website from a series of TIFFs that I have produced. If anyone has any ideas about how to do this, using Fireworks or Photoshop, please get in touch. Im going to host with Google considering they are huge and can get me the best bang for my buck. Once again, any constructive critisism is much appreciated.

2 comments:

p said...

Have you considered a jalbum template? I've used one of their simple designs embedded from within an iframe with success. Did away with it after deciding dial up friendly was the way to go for me.

jalbum.net

Dann Cianca said...

Looks good to me, buddy!